Chemical Peels Work Well For Both Men and Women, at Any Age and Are the Ideal Treatment for Anyone Who Wants to Restore a More Youthful, Healthy Glow to Their Skin.
Free Consultation. Call now on 07876336480
If you want your skin to look smoother, younger and most importantly, vibrant, a chemical peel can make a significant difference. A facial peel is a specialized medical lotion which when applied to the surface of the skin intensively exfoliates by removing the top dead layer to unveil healthier, fresher skin. This will leave you with a more youthful, healthier appearance and allow your products to truly penetrate the living skin layers. We choose to use AesthetiCare Exfoliating Peels for Skin Peels in Worcester, which use a highly advanced combination of glycolic acid and taurine. Glycolic acid is one of the most effective, clinically proven Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) peels available. It increases exfoliation to produce outstanding results such as rejuvenating your skin and leaving skin softer, with a more youthful appearance.
Glycolic acid exfoliating peels have the following positive effects on your skin:
- Exfoliation The bonds between older skin cells in the epidermis are broken down, allowing them to fall away.
- Hydration – Your skin’s natural moisturising processes are reinvigorated so that your skin becomes more hydrated.
- Stimulation – The peel stimulates the entire epidermis causing the creation of new, fresh skin cells and stabilising the structure and function of the skin.
- Firming – The peel increases the density of collagen and elastin in your skin’s dermis (the fibres that make skin appear firmer) helping to improve the elasticity of your skin.
Glycolic acid peels are also effective at addressing more specific skin conditions such as pigmentation and acne by:
- Clearing and closing pores, and reducing the appearance of spots.
- Reducing the amount of melanin in skin cells. Melanin darkens the skin’s pigmentation, so reducing it will help lighten darker areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT AesthetiCare Exfoliating Peels
Glycolic acid is one of the most effective, clinically proven Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) peels available. It increases exfoliation to produce outstanding results such as rejuvenating your skin and leaving skin softer, with a more youthful appearance.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
CAN MAKEUP BE WORN POST PEEL?
ON THE DAY
Before the first in-clinic peel you will be given a home use exfoliating peel gel to use, which is a lower concentration. You should then continue to use this gel throughout the course of treatment to enhance overall results.
Each in-clinic peel will take approximately 20 minutes.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A course of at least 3 is recommended.
Book a course of 3 for £375.00